(The Old Machinery Magazine)
The Old Machinery Magazine is an Australian
Bi Monthly magazine with colour inserts and regular feature writers.
With Subscribers Australia wide and also 11 other countries around the
* 68 or more pages of helpful information in each issue. Full colour cover
* Majority of pages are now in colour with at least 48 pages of colour
in each issue.
* Free Classified Advertisment for each subscriber per issue
* Regular feature writers on Stationary Engines, Tractors and various
* Published February, April, June, August, October, December each year.
The magazine is now available through subscription (here and overseas)
and can be bought in selected newsagencies in NSW, ACT, Victoria, Queensland,
and South Australia.
(Gas Engine Magazine)
This USA monthly magazine is your best source for US tractor and stationary
gas engine information. Every issue is filled with restoration stories,
company histories and technical advice from fellow collectors.
Model Engines) We sell Scale Model engine kits, please contact us
with questions. More related products will be available in the future,
so come back or sign up for our update Registry, FREE!
Any communication to owners of R&V engines can be made through Site
Official R&V Web Site © 2000 - 2010