We found this orchard sprayer at a salvage yard near us. We try to
go to them every so often.
I can't find a name or symbol on it any where.
In the picture above you can see a few grease cups and the two
pistons that pump the water. The pipes were a little twisted
around when we brought it home. We fixed the pipes and
hooked it up to our Stover. It worked! On the bottom
of it braze marks are visible, probably from freezing and cracking.
Here's the finished product below. I made up a skid from some
scrap lumber. I have to paint the skid and switch the v-belt pulley
to a flat belt pulley. The Stover has a v-belt pulley on it and that
wasn't quite powerful enough to run this pump. Our bigger engines have
flat belt pulleys on them, so I'll have to put one on this pump to run it.
Below shows a before picture of our Myers Bulldozer Style Piston Pump.
We brought it home from the scrap yard we frequent. It has been
rebuilt, primer sprayed on it and it works now. We just need to paint
it and find a vacuum or priming chamber for it.