The company first produced a 4hp horizontal engine in 1898 and this was used for a winch on a fishing boat. The engine shown was unusual in having twin injector sprayers, driven by a single pump on the smaller engines and twin pumps on the larger sizes. A centrifugal governor adjusts the pump stroke to govern the speed of the engine. The first sprayer is directed into the hot bulb, the second into the cylinder.
The company produced engines from 2-1/2 bhp to 96 bhp in 1, 2, 3 and four cylinder versions.